Using Form 1023-EZ to Apply for 501(c)(3) Exempt Status
June 03, 2019

Question: I know there is a relatively new and simplified Form 1023, called Form 1023-EZ, to use in applying to the IRS for 501(c)(3) exempt status. It requires assets less than $250,000, and forecasted revenue less than $50,000 for the current…